I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Black Dahlia


Taking some time from the film game I allowed myself to catch up on this 2006 film.

This was an interesting attempt from the director of Scarface and the Untouchables. I'm not sure how I feel about it though. The style of the film was exactly what I expected. The soundtrack was good. Although I can't say what it is, I think this film left something to be desired. It wasn't the acting that I didn't enjoy. The big names all delivered. I would argue that they did their jobs in excellent fashion.

Maybe this was just a film I wasn't meant to fall in love with. I may also give this a second chance to see if it was just bad timing.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, you can link this to Black Hawk Down through Josh Hartnett.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gad Zukes!!! You're right! Score one more for the movie game.

    ReplyDelete