I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Friday, July 29, 2011

The things I'm willing to do for the movie game I've started....

Rarely will I force myself to watch something and not enjoy it. This time came close. To make the connection from Shutter Island I chose Ben Kingsley. the film I chose was The Love Guru, thanks to Genna for making the connection. I watched this movie wondering why all these actors were in financial trouble at the same time. That had to be the reason for making this one.

To be fair it wasn't that bad. It just lacked the magic I would've liked from a Mike Myers film. How do you go from Wayne's World to this? I guess we'll never know. I'm just glad to be on my way to the next film. I hope for more success in the quality department.

I give The Love Guru 1.8 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment