I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quills

Geoffrey Rush is an amazing actor and this was one more example. In addition to Rush, Caine, Winslet, and Phoenix were incredible.

This isn't a film I'm going to recommend to many people though. The plot was dark and the themes were quite overdone. The story focused on some tough subjects and wasn't a film with any silver lining when it came to the plot resolution.

Lately my luck has been to choose films and have them end up with little or no upside to the story, this was no exception. That being said, if you would like to see incredible acting this is still worth seeing. Just be warned that the story is rough and graphic at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment