I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The films I'm driven to see...

It's a blog, that means I get to say whatever I want...

I have been thinking about what drives me to watch certain movies. It's not the rating, I barely look. It's not normally the names, although I have some favorites out there. Mainly it's the story. I'm driven by the desire to see something that changes me or at least validates something I've already thought.

When I was younger I watched anything violent. Then I moved on to dramas. Now I watch a lot of documentaries. I haven't even had time to list them on here since I've watched so many. I do have the guilty pleasures of TV shows like Family Guy and The Simpsons. Mainly I'm looking for something that stirs emotion. It can be a suspense film, well-done horror, or even a romance. I'm interested in what makes other people seek out films. What are we driven by that lets The Hangover do so well when I thought it was overrated and lame.

Well, just some thoughts on film....

No comments:

Post a Comment