I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The third installment of the Harry Potter series was another first for me as I experience this set of films for the first time. It's important to remember that I've never read the books so I don't have any bias based on changes in the story line or anything like that.

This was a really enjoyable film to watch. Once again the characters were well written and the acting continued to improve from previous performances. The story itself was also interesting and kept me involved. The Harry Potter series could easily be milked dry if done poorly (remember Rocky Balboa?), so far this hasn't been my experience. They've managed to keep the running story line going while giving me a satisfying film that stands alone in it's conclusion.

This film has convinced me to move on to the fourth film in the series.

I would rank this film a 4 out of 5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. This one is my second favorite of the series. I have made Andrew watch all the movies with me and he thinks after this one it goes downhill, until the very last one. The last one is AWESOME! So don't give up if you aren't a big fan of some of the next ones because it's totally worth it for the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping an open mind as long as the films keep impressing me. I can live with some ups and downs but I'm hoping that there isn't a dud in my future.

    ReplyDelete