I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Monday, August 29, 2011

Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father


In 2001 a young doctor named Andrew Bagby was murdered. All evidence pointed to his pregnant ex-girlfriend. In 2008 director Kurt Kuenne, Andrew's good friend memorialized this tragedy in this moving documentary. The film chronicles the events after Andrew's death as his parents fought for custody of their new grandson. Through evidence and interviews Kuenne shows not only the facts of the crime, but also the person who was lost. He took the time to interview friends of Andrew around the world. This is a dark and depressing film that shines a light on the problems with justice, not only in America but in Canada as well.

I would give this 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment