I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Monday, August 1, 2011

Captain America 3D

It was a beautiful day outside so I decided to go into a dark room and stare at a screen for a few hours. What I got in return was a great film. For once Genna and I agree on a movie. I would argue that it's one of the 3 best comic book movies ever made. This excludes the graphic novels which have been put into film.



This film had everything I wanted:
1. Good Villian
2. A premise I could enjoy.
3. A love story that stayed in the background.

In all, I would rate this as a 4.5 out of 5. It's big drawback wasn't really the fault of the film. I'm just tired of films that leave an open door so that you'll want to see another one. I'm okay with the Avengers and this whole series, I just like movies like this to stand alone all the way through.

If you haven't seen this film you're missing out. Fun for the whole family! I don't know if 3D made enough of a difference for me so save the extra money and get some Milk Duds!

No comments:

Post a Comment