I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

From Paris with Love


If you're looking for a violent and totally ridiculous film, then look no further. John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys Meyers play opposites in a movie about spies and terrorists clashing in Paris.

Despite a certain amount of predictability this was a fun watch. The language was coarse at times but the dialogue stayed witty, especially from Travolta. Pay attention and you might hear a bit of an homage to Pulp Fiction.

The action is pretty consistent and actually very realistic. The story line was not as realistic but didn't stretch too far.

From the director of Taken you get a similar film that has a sense of humor at times. I would rate this one a 3.3 out of 5 stars. Good for a cheap thrill, but not really an award winner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment