I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Monday, August 15, 2011

Discovering Harry Potter

Since 2001 I've successfully avoided the Harry Potter franchise. This is partly due to the age I was when this all started, and partly just a lack of interest. Now that the series is appearing to come to an end, I feel like I can devote a little time and see what this is all about.

Yesterday I sat down and started from the beginning. I'm glad to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It was a fun film and really did a good job of making me feel like the next film would be worth the time. The story is very interesting and I've been told that it follows the book pretty closely. The characters and their relationships are very well written and developed on screen. The world created also feels magical, as it should.

Due to differing opinions I would be open to any thoughts on the film versus the book since I have nothing to go on.



For anyone who hasn't seen this movie, I would highly recommend it. The story is good for the whole family and it has aged well. I rate this one at 3.3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment