I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Babel, the latest film in the Movie Chain.



This is a great drama directed by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu that was released in 2006. He was also the producer of 21 Grams and Biutiful.

Babel stars Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett amongst an array of other great talents.

This movie essentially attacks the plot from four different perspectives. Each point of view feels incredibly independent and ties well together when necessary.

Although a long film it has a nice pace and a soundtrack that feels very natural to the film. I would give it a 4 out of 5 on my own rating scale. The film was really good, just not the type of film I could give a perfect score to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment