I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Ex


What happens when your professional wife walks away from a career to raise your child? What happens when you're forced to work with your father-in-law and an old flame of your wife. All this is part of the semi-romantic comedy with Jason Bateman, Amanda Peet, and Zach Braff.

I think this is a film that underachieved based on the cast and the story. The film was funny but awkward, leading to moments in the film which were just uncomfortable. The acting is okay, it actually makes Jason Bateman look like more of a jerk than he did in Juno. Meanwhile Zach Braff just his Scrubs character in a new role.

I enjoyed moments in this film but didn't find it to be an experience with much repeat value. I would give this one a 2.8 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment