I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shutter Island

Thanks to Emily Mortimer the game carries on! Shutter Island is the next link in the chain. I'm glad to say that I really enjoyed this one. I've seen it 3 times now and enjoy the film despite the fact that I know the ending. In my book that is quite an achievement, I saw the Sixth Sense and haven't gone back to it.

The interesting thing about this film is that it took forever to come out in theaters. The trailers taunted me for what seemed like a year. When it finally came out I actually avoided seeing it. I thought it might be a bit disappointing after all the suspense.

Well, having seen this one 3 times I can say that it was far from disappointing. If you like suspense and amazing visuals I suggest this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment