I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Prestige

Every so often two studios decide to come out with movies that are closely related or identical. They do this despite the fact that one of them is bound to lose in the box office. The Illusionist and The Prestige were no exception. They followed in the footsteps of Wyatt Earp and Tombstone, Tombstone came out the winner that time. This time I would say that The Prestige won. I actually enjoyed both of these films equally.




For the sake of the movie game I chose The Prestige. I think it's one of Christian Bale's best roles and best performances. The film is a great film in general, his performance just makes it an incredible film.

If you haven't seen this one you're missing out! I think it's a worthwhile watch for anyone who appreciates a great story.

No comments:

Post a Comment