I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Friday, September 2, 2011

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Finding my way to the fourth film was easy since I had enjoyed the last film enough. This time I feel like they really nailed it. This was definitely the darkest of the films so far, filled with far more intrigue and mystery. This film also continued the improvement of the three young actors.

The plot of the film was written well since it didn't have it's center around the main character to start. The championship was a good centerpiece for the action to begin. This allowed the story to develop and bring Harry into the picture. 

I also enjoyed the fact that this film expanded in it's range of villains. It was relatively easy to predict the culprit from the first three films. This one left me a bit more surprised.

Overall, it was another great film to watch. Like most films of this type I wouldn't expect award-winning stuff, just a great family film.

I would give this a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment