I've Moved!

The time has come to move into my new website. for my new reviews please visit me at:

Did You See That One?

Monday, September 19, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1


This 2010 film brings me closer to the final chapter in the Harry Potter series. The magic continues with the seventh and darkest film in the series. This time the familiar cast of characters steps out of the classroom altogether and into a world of danger as they seek out the destruction of the enemy.



Without the wisdom of their professors and classmates Harry, Ron, and Hermione are alone in a world where they've become the hunted as they seek out the Horcruxes that hold the key to Voldemort's existence. Each turn brings loyalties into question in this excellent story.



Like I've stated before, I didn't expect to enjoy these films as much as I have. This brings me to the final chapter and I'm truly interested to see how the saga ends. Without having read the books I truly have no idea what the last film will bring.

As with the films before it the acting showed great skill and improvement. I enjoyed the special effects and the scenery throughout the film. I also enjoy the soundtrack which has evolved with every film. I guess I've just got to see this through and finish the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment